Hi Carles,

In general there are three steps to consider in turn:

1) Look at the repository of experiment data packages.  If there are
existing packages there with data that you can use then you probably
want to use those.

2) Look for ways to make the data smaller and still get your
testing/examples done.  Maybe you don't need 30
cel files? Maybe you only needed the expressionSet object that they
eventually result in?

3) If you still really need all 30 raw files, then it sounds like you
might need to make an new package to hold them.  If that is the case,
then please document them carefully.  This is so that others who come
along can find them at step 1 above...

   Marc