Hi Martin
to come back to the original trigger for this thread: it was not concerns for
reproducibility, but the fact that a Bioc package in the current release
stopped working because a CRAN package has changed in the meanwhile.
What’s the most practical solution to this specific problem?
        Best wishes
        Wolfgang