Dear Setia

just edit the “DESCRIPTION” file.

For maintainers, note the CRAN Repository Policy at
http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/policies.html which I think we generally
also apply in Bioconductor: "The package’s DESCRIPTION file must show both the
name and email address of a single designated maintainer (a person, not a
mailing list). That contact address must be kept up to date, and be usable for
information mailed by the CRAN team without any form of filtering, confirmation
"

See also
http://www.bioconductor.org/developers/package-guidelines/#responsibilities

Wolfgang