Dear Jim,

thanks for the info. So I’ll just lean back and wait.

best,
jo

On 19 Oct 2015, at 13:35, Jim Hester
<james.f.hes...@gmail.com<mailto:james.f.hes...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Rainer,

They are created automatically.  There was an error during the update process
for the git mirrors that halted the update. I am working on it now and release
3.2 branches for all packages should be available soon.

Sorry for the confusion

Jim

On Oct 19, 2015 5:47 AM, "Rainer Johannes"