Hi Karen, Thomas,

Do you still get these warnings? They should be gone by now.
Anyway, they were probably coming from packages that your package
depends on so you can ignore them.

H.

On 01/26/2016 04:58 AM, Karen Oróstica wrote:
Hi

I have the same problem with moscato 2, but I don't know the reason. Anyone
know how to fix it?

Best,

Karen Oróstica

Hi

My submitted package, PanVizGenerator, are building fine on all three
systems but gets some warnings during CHECK unique in moscato2 (Windows)
that I’m not able to reproduce. The warnings are:

Warning: multiple methods tables found for 'unlist'
Warning: multiple methods tables found for 'as.vector'
Warning: multiple methods tables found for 'unlist'
Warning: multiple methods tables found for 'as.vector'
Warning: multiple methods tables found for 'unlist'
Is this a problem with moscato2? I don’t get this if I build locally…

best

Thomas

Hervé Pagès

Program in Computational Biology