Dear Yasir
Did you actually upload the source code of these new function to the subversion
server?
I get, right now

huber@boltzmann:~/madman/Rpacks/GSAR/R$ svn info .
…
Revision: 119920
…

"grep AggrF  *” in that directory does not yield any results.
"grep radial *” finds radial_ranking but not radial.ranking
etc.

        Wolfgang

> On Aug 6, 2016, at 0:34 GMT+2, Rahmatallah, Yasir <yrahmatal...@uams.edu>
> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I recently added 6 more functions to package GSAR. I added the R files and
> manual pages for the new functions. I updated the namespace file accordingly.
> I can build the package successfully on my windows PC and 'R CMD check'
> returns no errors or warnings. I can install the package and it works fine on
> my PC. I use svn to update the development version (current development
> version is 1.7.2). The last update returned the following error
>
> ** testing if installed package can be loaded
> Error in namespaceExport(ns, exports) :
>  undefined exports: AggrFtest, radial.ranking, MDtest, RMDtest, findMST2.PPI,
> TestGeneSets
> Error: loading failed
>
> The undefined exports are the 6 new functions I added to the package. It's
> like they are declared in the namespace file but they don't exist elsewhere.
> Any idea what causes this error? Help is appreciated. The contents of the
> namespace file are shown below:
>
> export(
>      AggrFtest,
>      HDP.ranking,
>      radial.ranking,
>      WWtest,
>      KStest,
>      MDtest,
>      RKStest,
>      RMDtest,
>      GSNCAtest,
>      findMST2,
>      findMST2.PPI,
>      plotMST2.pathway,
>      TestGeneSets
>      )
>
> import(igraph)
> importFrom("stats", "cor", "dist", "sd", "var.test", "p.adjust")
> importFrom("graphics", "legend", "mtext", "par", "plot", "title")
>
> Thank you,
> Yasir

Wolfgang

Wolfgang Huber
Principal Investigator, EMBL Senior Scientist
Genome Biology Unit
European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL)
Heidelberg, Germany

wolfgang.hu...@embl.de
http://www.huber.embl.de