On 09/22/2016 11:09 PM, Ramon Diaz-Uriarte wrote:
Hi Hervé,

Thanks for the clarification;  (what I was surprised about was that some say
"some" and others said "all",

Oh really? I went directly to the landing page of your package, saw
the "some", and didn't mind checking other package landing pages.
Weird indeed.

but never mind as things are now back to
their usual state).

Yep.

Cheers,
H.