My flowPloidy package has been accepted into the devel branch, and I've
now received a warning about a build failure:

The error indicates that the flowPloidy vignette failed to compile,
because the flowPloidyData package (submitted together with flowPloidy,
and added to BC devel at the same time) doesn't yet exist.

I assume this is a timing issue that will resolve itself once both
packages are properly installed in the SVN repository. Please let me
know if I need to do anything to correct it.

Probably related, I'm still unable to complete the `git svn rebase` step
to upload changes to the BC repository - I get the following error:

    Unable to determine upstream SVN information from working tree

Again, I'm assuming this is a transient issue that will get sorted out
as the repositories are updated over the next few days. If I've broken
something that I need to fix, please let me know!