On 01/06/2017 06:27 AM, Anand MT wrote:
Hi Vladimir,

Thanks for suggestion. I will try this and see if it helps.

yes hover over the red dot at the end of each line and it says that the build version (x.y.4) is lower than the published version (x.y.31) -- the elements of the version number are treated as integers, and 4 is less than 31 as Vladimir indicates.

Also, what is the underlying reason for the file that is sometimes not found? It looks like something left over from some attempt at parallel evaluation?

Martin

________________________________
From: Vladimir Kiselev <vladimir.yu.kise...@gmail.com>
Sent: 06 January 2017 13:24:49
To: Anand MT; Vincent Carey
Cc: bioc-devel@r-project.org
Subject: Re: [Bioc-devel] maftools package not updated after pushing bug fixes.

Maybe 1.0.4 is smaller than 1.0.30? Try to change to 1.0.31.

On Fri, 6 Jan 2017, 05:32 Anand MT,
<anand...@hotmail.com<mailto:anand...@hotmail.com>> wrote:
Hi Vincent,

Thanks for reply. I swear this was OK till yesterday for updated version! This "file
not found" issue often occurs but it resolves by itself during next builds. Anyways,
even when everything was OK, package didn't update to newer version.