Hi everyone,

I did a minor update to the package I'm currently developing and the build
report shows an error on malbec2 server:

* checking for file EventPointer/DESCRIPTION ... OK
* preparing EventPointer:
* checking DESCRIPTION meta-information ... OK
Error in loadVignetteBuilder(pkgdir, TRUE) :
  vignette builder 'knitr' not found
Execution halted

Could this be related with a problem in the server? A few hours ago I did a
build and it completed without errors and warnings so,
I doubt that the version bump (Updated a link on the package vignette) caused
this problem.

Thank you.

Juan Pablo