They wouldn't be exactly consistent even if they used the same prior count,
since the calculations are not identical. edgeR normalizes the prior count
by each library's normalization factor so that log fold changes are always
squeezed toward zero, while voom, if I understand correctly, does not
normalize the prior count so that all log counts will be on the same scale,
at the cost of accepting some small bias in the squeezing.