Hello all,

I am not sure whether the Unit tests are necessary to release a package for
Bioconductor. In my package, only one main function to export and other
functions are hidden into the main function. In my package, the input data are
some files in BAM format and the output is a report in HTML format. So I want
to know if the unit tests are very important and necessary for releasing a
package. If it is necessary, how can I add these tests to my package in this
special input and output situation?

Can anyone help me solve this problem? Thank you very much