Hi Wang

You can create internal functions calling them as ".function", the point is
necessary to declare an internal function. Additionally, you can put all
your internal functions in the same R file and is not necessary create the
documentation for this functions.

Best regards.

Juan D. Henao

> Hi,
>

> I have three functions (FA,FB,FC) in the package and all these functions
> need to call another function (FD). But I do not want other users to use
> the function FD and thus I do not want to create the document for FD in the
> R package.
>

> Could you please give me some suggestion how to do that?
>

> Thanks,

Juan David Henao
Maestría en Bioinformática
Universidad Nacional de Colombia