On 4 Apr 2017, at 10:59, Stian Lågstad
<stianlags...@gmail.com<mailto:stianlags...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi,

Thanks again for notifying me about the changes needed in chimeraviz. Right now
I'm having problems installing Gviz - I get these errors:

"""
No methods found in "GenomicAlignments" for requests: pmapFromTranscripts
Error : object 'GRangesFilter' is not exported by 'namespace:ensembldb'
ERROR: lazy loading failed for package 'Gviz'
"""

Are these errors caused by the change in ensembldb? If so: Do you know how I
can keep developing without having to wait for Gviz?

These come from biovizBase which Gviz imports. I've sent Micheal the fixes for
biovizBase and ggbio that should fix this.
We need to wait for the changes to be propagated, since also for ensembldb I
get today still version 1.99.12 but not the new 1.99.13.

On Mon, Apr 3, 2017 at 8:59 AM, Rainer Johannes