hi,

i've had a smooth transition from SVN to git for all the software packages i maintain (thanks for the great documentation!!) and i have the following question.

i keep a local git repository for each of my software packages, hanging from my github account and this means that i have to push twice every change:

git push origin master
git push upstream master

there maybe different circumstances in which this may not work smoothly including the very stupid one in which i forget to push the changes upstream. one may realize that once you see 24hrs later that the build report does not include the updated version. however, i'd like to know if there's some other way to double-check that the changes have been pushed upstream, and of course, something orthogonal to checking whether the command was written.

in the past i was subscribed to the RSS feed of the SVN changes, so i could easily check from my browser whether the changes were really committed. this was quite critical for me when working with the svn-git bridge, cherry picking changes, etc..

is there anything analogous to that SVN RSS feed with the current git setup at bioconductor?

thanks!!

robert.