On 09/11/2017 04:43 AM, Karim Mezhoud wrote:
Dear admin,
I re-submit my ssh key to the google form.
Maybe I need to wait to get approved.

Actually I do not have access to push updates for bioCancer package.

bioCancer Mezhoud$  git remote -v
origin    https://github.com/Bioconductor-mirror/bioCancer (fetch)

Notice when you visit the github link that it is 'read only' and further (from https://github.com/Bioconductor-mirror) no longer current.

Remove the 'origin' remote, and don't push there

  git remote remove origin
  git push upstream master

Can you help us to understand why you added the Bioconductor-mirror remote, so that we can help others avoid the same problem?

Other developers maintain a version of their repository on github, and might have added an 'origin' remote pointing there; this is appropriate.

Martin

origin    https://github.com/Bioconductor-mirror/bioCancer (push)
upstream    g...@git.bioconductor.org:packages/bioCancer.git (fetch)
upstream    g...@git.bioconductor.org:packages/bioCancer.git (push)

git checkout master
Already on 'master'
Your branch is ahead of 'origin/master' by 1 commit.
   (use "git push" to publish your local commits)

git push origin master
remote: Permission to Bioconductor-mirror/bioCancer.git denied to kmezhoud.
fatal: unable to access 'https://github.com/Bioconductor-mirror/bioCancer/':
The requested URL returned error: 403

Thanks,
Karim