Hi Aditya,

you could check the more recent ensembldb EnsDb databases to see if
there is something in them you might need/want.
I've added protein annotations to them (as provided by Ensembl). They
contain the Ensembl protein domains, the AA sequence, all protein domain
families (as defined/linked in Ensembl) and the mapping from Ensembl
protein IDs to Uniprot (which is unfortunately not always 1:1) - and you
get the mapping to the encoding transcripts for free ;)

To play around with it I suggest you get one of the EnsDb databases from
AnnotationHub:

library(AnnotationHub)
query(AnnotationHub(), "EnsDb.Hsapiens")

and fetch one of those. Have also a look at the ensembldb vignette(s)
for starters.

cheers, jo