On 11/30/2017 06:05 AM, Mike Smith wrote:
Thanks for the speedy response Sean.  I'll switch back to the version using
a file name shortly.

Is there a use case for BiocFileCache in here -- check if the file is in the cache bfcquery(), if so, check whether it needs updating bfcneedsupdate() and perhaps bfcupdate() ? this might make the overall download process more robust, and would certainly save on build time.

Martin

Cheers,
Mike