Hi,

The order of the commits, is when the maintainer “pushes” to our git server.

Most recent commit is at the top.

We increased the limit to 500.

Best,

Nitesh

> On Jan 5, 2018, at 9:16 AM, Felix Ernst <felix.er...@ulb.ac.be> wrote:
>
> Hi Nitesh,
>
> Happy new year as well.
>
> I was wondering, what the sorting order is. I can’t seem to figure it out.
>
> Is it supposed to be ordered? Date and name of package? The first break on
> the page is near rhdf5 and semisup.
>
> Cheers,
> Felix

This email message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential
information.  If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or
agent responsible for the delivery of this message to the intended
recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or use of this email message is prohibited.  If you have received
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and
delete this email message from your computer. Thank you.