Hello Bioconductor team,

We are the creator and maintainers of the CINdex Bioconductor package.

Last few days, we are seeing build errors in our package (See below). The
package builds fine in Mac OS, but is giving the following error on Ubuntu
OS.
http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/release/bioc-LATEST/CINdex/malbec1-buildsrc.html

We have not made any changes to our package, and did not have any errors
previously.

Is there some action we need to take on our part ? Please advise.

Thanks,
Krithika

Attaching package: 'Biobase'

The following object is masked from 'package:AnnotationHub':

    cache

Welcome to oligo version 1.42.0
Warning: closing unused connection 5 (hg19ToHg18.over.chain)
Quitting from lines 230-240 (PrepareInputData.Rmd)
Error: processing vignette 'PrepareInputData.Rmd' failed with diagnostics:
Bad Request
Execution halted