I’m one of the maintainers of NanoStringDiff package on Bioconductor. Now I
want to update this package and add some useful functions. I’m using SVN,
but when committing, it gives me this error: The new canonical location for
Bioconductor software and

data experiment packages is git.bioconductor.org

The recommended way to maintain your Bioconductor software

or data experiment package is to use GitHub.

Does this mean I’m not able to use SVN to maintain my package any more? I’m
not familiar with github.

Thank you very much for any help in advance.

Best wishes,

Tingting