From: Bioc-devel <bioc-devel-boun...@r-project.org> on behalf of Ramon
Diaz-Uriarte <rdia...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 4, 2018 11:20:27 AM
To: bioc-devel@
Cc: ramon.d...@iib.uam.es
Subject: [Bioc-devel] BioC 3.7: build failing on Mac (merida2) because Cairo
not available

Dear All,

A package I maintain (ADaCGH2) is giving an error during  build
(http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/devel/bioc-LATEST/ADaCGH2/merida2-buildsrc.html)
because Cairo is not available. A quick look at other packages that depend
on Cairo shows the same problem there.

What should we do?

Best,

R.

--
Ramon Diaz-Uriarte
Department of Biochemistry, Lab B-25

Phone: +34-91-497-2412

Email: rdia...@gmail.com
       ramon.d...@iib.uam.es

http://ligarto.org/rdiaz

This email message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential
information.  If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or
agent responsible for the delivery of this message to the intended
recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or use of this email message is prohibited.  If you have received
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and
delete this email message from your computer. Thank you.