I made a clean 'read only' clone of your git repository

git$ git clone https://git.bioconductor.org/packages/TissueEnrich

then tried to build it

git$ Rdev CMD build TissueEnrich
Bioconductor version 3.7 (BiocInstaller 1.29.6), ?biocLite for help
* checking for file 'TissueEnrich/DESCRIPTION' ... OK
* preparing 'TissueEnrich':
* checking DESCRIPTION meta-information ... ERROR
Authors@R field gives more than one person with maintainer role:
  Ashish Jain <j...@iastate.edu> [aut, cre]
  Geetu Tuteja <ge...@iastate.edu> [aut, cre]

See section 'The DESCRIPTION file' in the 'Writing R Extensions'
manual.

Have you tried to correct this?

Martin