Hello,

I maintain the ClusterSignificance package which recently encountered a build
fail. While investigating the problem I noticed that it would seem that there
is an issue with the version numbering (quite possibly my fault). Both the
master and RELEASE_3_7 branches were bumped to version 1.9.0 on April 30th
although it would seem, per Bioconductor convention, that the RELEASE_3_7
branch should have version 1.8.0. Cloning from the git repo (git clone
https://git.bioconductor.org/packages/ClusterSignificance), the DESCRIPTION
file shows version 1.9.0 but if I download the Source Package
(ClusterSignificance_1.8.0.tar.gz<https://master.bioconductor.org/packages/3.7/bioc/src/contrib/ClusterSignificance_1.8.0.tar.gz>)
 version 1.8.0 is listed in the DESCRIPTION file. Could someone from
Bioconductor please have a look at this and let me know if/what steps I need to
take to fix this or if there is just some sort of misunderstanding on my part?

Kind Regards,
Jason Serviss