As Lori has noted Bioconductor users have access to many chain files
through AnnotationHub -- please
let us know if these are not sufficient for your needs.

>  library(AnnotationHub)
> ah = AnnotationHub()

> query(ah, "chain")

AnnotationHub with 1513 records

# snapshotDate(): 2018-08-01

# $dataprovider: UCSC

# $species: Homo sapiens, Mus musculus, Bos taurus, Pan troglodytes, Danio
r...

# $rdataclass: ChainFile, GRanges

# additional mcols(): taxonomyid, genome, description,

#   coordinate_1_based, maintainer, rdatadateadded, preparerclass, tags,

#   rdatapath, sourceurl, sourcetype

# retrieve records with, e.g., 'object[["AH5097"]]'

            title

  AH5097  | Primate Chain/Net

  AH5098  | Placental Chain/Net

  AH5099  | Vertebrate Chain/Net

  AH5126  | Self Chain

  AH5229  | Chimp Chain/Net

  AH15215 | sacCer3ToSacCer2.over.chain.gz

  AH15216 | sacCer2ToSacCer1.over.chain.gz

  AH15217 | sacCer2ToSacCer3.over.chain.gz

  AH15218 | sacCer1ToSacCer2.over.chain.gz

  AH15219 | sacCer1ToSacCer3.over.chain.gz