Bo,

It looks like you have access to proteoQC, customproDB and PGA.

Git credentials are managed through the new app here

https://git.bioconductor.org/BiocCredentials/

We have an account for both wenbos...@gmail.com<mailto:wenbos...@gmail.com> and
we...@genomics.cn<mailto:we...@genomics.cn>.

1) Is we...@genomics.cn<mailto:we...@genomics.cn> the 'old' email you no longer
have access to? If yes, I will delete this account. There are no SSH keys
associated with this account.

2) The wenbos...@gmail.com<mailto:wenbos...@gmail.com> account is activated.
This means someone has visited the app and activated the account ... I'm
assuming this was you?

There are no keys associated with the
wenbos...@gmail.com<mailto:wenbos...@gmail.com> account. When logged in, you'll
see instructions for adding keys via your github account (scraped 2x/day) or
manually through the app.

Valerie