One way to do this is to rename your GitHub repo and package, then to
submit the new package as a new submission, and finally to close the
original submission. Talk with your reviewer about this. S/he needs to
know why you're closing the issue and where to find the new issue so
s/he can follow up.

Cheers,

H.

On 10/22/18 18:08, Turaga, Nitesh wrote:
> It is be possible. While it’s in review, you can change the name of your
> package.
>
> I believe Lori, will have to do some magic to get the Single package builder
> to get the correct version.
>
> Best,
>
> Nitesh
>
>> On Oct 22, 2018, at 6:27 PM, Lan Huong Nguyen <nlhuon...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I was wondering if it is possible to change the name of the package which
>> is already under review. This is because, after obtaining some commentary
>> on the implementation and restructuring my package I thought that another
>> name might be appropriate.
>>
>> Best,
>> Lan
>>
>>      [[alternative HTML version deleted]]

> information.  If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or
> distribution, or use of this email message is prohibited.  If you have

Hervé Pagès

Program in Computational Biology
Division of Public Health Sciences
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center