Hi All,

I maintain the GenVisR package which is currently failing on the devel
branch. I can see it has something to do with the test cases however the
error message is not clear, I don't get a line number for which test
case has failed or any other indication to that effect. Normally this
wouldn't be a problem but I only see failures in the bioc environments
(locally everything is fine). I had thought it might be related to my
visual test cases with the vdiffr package however I skipped all those in
version 1.15.1.

Is there any way I can find the sessionInfo() for the bioc-devel
environment to make sure everything matches my local environment?

Thanks!

Zach