Hi,

You should be able activate your BiocCredentials account with the email address
chuklina.jel...@gmail.com.

Once you activate, you need to add your SSH keys. You should be able to then
sync your package with the Github changes.

Best,

Nitesh

> On Aug 8, 2019, at 8:16 AM, Jelena Chuklina <chuklina.jel...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Dear Bioconductor team,
>
> I’ve stepped in as a “proBatch” package maintainer. Could you please allow me
> to get BiocCredentials, so that I can sync our GitHub changes with
> BioConductor?
>
> Best regards,
> Jelena Čuklina

This email message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential
information.  If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or
agent responsible for the delivery of this message to the intended
recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or use of this email message is prohibited.  If you have received
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and
delete this email message from your computer. Thank you.