Dear Bioc Team,

I noticed already the error and I'm not completely sure why this is
happening. On appveyor it is going through with no problems. I never
call the function mcparallel but I did register MulticoreParams() in the
vignette which could caused the problem. But I'm puzzled why it works on
appveyor and not on Bioconductor.

I did removed now the MutlicoreParam call. So lets see if it solved the
problem.

Best,
Christian

Link to appveyor log from the specific commit:
https://ci.appveyor.com/project/c-mertes/outrider/builds/27915255
This is the error from BioConductor for the same commit:

* checking for file 'OUTRIDER/DESCRIPTION' ... OK
* preparing 'OUTRIDER':
* checking DESCRIPTION meta-information ... OK
* cleaning src
* installing the package to build vignettes
* creating vignettes ... ERROR
--- re-building 'OUTRIDER.Rnw' using knitr
Warning in MulticoreParam(2) :
   MulticoreParam() not supported on Windows, use SnowParam()
Invalid Parameter - /deVsOutlier-1.png"
Warning in shell(paste(c(cmd, args), collapse = " ")) :
   'convert "figure/deVsOutlier-1.png" -trim "figure/deVsOutlier-1.png"'
execution failed with error code 4
229 genes did not passed the filter due to zero counts. This is 22.9% of
the genes.
Fri Oct 11 01:01:13 2019: SizeFactor estimation ...
Fri Oct 11 01:01:13 2019: Controlling for confounders ...
Using estimated q with: 23
Fri Oct 11 01:01:13 2019: Using the autoencoder implementation for
controlling.
Quitting from lines 180-200 (OUTRIDER.Rnw)
Error: processing vignette 'OUTRIDER.Rnw' failed with diagnostics:
'mcparallel' is not an exported object from 'namespace:parallel'
--- failed re-building 'OUTRIDER.Rnw'

--
*Christian Mertes* | PhD Student / Lab Administrator

*Gagneur Lab* - Computational Genomics
I12 - Department of Informatics
Technical University of Munich
Boltzmannstr. 3, 85748 Garching, Germany

mer...@in.tum.de <mailto:mer...@in.tum.de> | http://gagneurlab.in.tum.de