From: Bioc-devel <bioc-devel-boun...@r-project.org> on behalf of Gordon K Smyth
<sm...@wehi.edu.au>
Sent: Friday, January 17, 2020 12:48 AM
To: bioc-devel@r-project.org <bioc-devel@r-project.org>
Subject: [Bioc-devel] Whats the timeframe for Bioc Support updates and downtime?

For the past two days the Bioc Support has been very slow and times out nearly
half the time we access a page. Quite frustrating to make an edit and then lose
everything when one presses submit!

Lori posted a news item on Bioc Support that some updates were being done and
this might cause downtime.

Is there a time frame for how long the work will take? It would be good to know
so we can stay off until then and not keep trying.

Thanks
Gordon

Professor Gordon K Smyth
Joint Head, Bioinformatics Division
Walter and Eliza Hall Institute of Medical Research