Hi

I've just activated the account for you and set a temp password. I'll send that
to you privately.

You should then be able to access your account, add SSH keys if needed and then
access your package.

Nitesh

> On Jan 29, 2020, at 9:41 AM, Richard Virgen-Slane <rvs.bioto...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
> I tried to activate rvs.bioto...@gmail.com and I got: rvs.bioto...@gmail.com
> is
> not associated with a maintainer of a Bioconductor package. Please check
> the spelling or contact bioc-devel@r-project.orgfor help.
>
> I still can’t activate my account even though I copied at pasted my email
> address.

This email message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential
information.  If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or
agent responsible for the delivery of this message to the intended
recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or use of this email message is prohibited.  If you have received
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and
delete this email message from your computer. Thank you.