Hi,

Please add another SSH key in BiocCredentials and it'll give you access. Feel
free to remove any key in that list which you think is not needed. There cannot
be keys which are concatenated, it will not work that way.

Let me know if there is problem.

Best,

Nitesh

> On Apr 7, 2020, at 4:02 AM, Hector Roux de Bezieux
> <hector.rouxdebezi...@berkeley.edu> wrote:
>
> Hi,
> There is no overlap between https://github.com/HectorRDB.keys and
> https://github.com/koenvandenberge.keys. However, the keys listed in
> my BiocCredential
> page (https://git.bioconductor.org/BiocCredentials/profile/) are a
> concatenation of koen's public github keys and mine.
> However, none of the public keys from koen are present on my computer.
>
> Hector Roux de Bezieux
> UC Berkeley - PhD Student in Biostatistics
> http://hectorrdb.github.io
>

> On Tue, Apr 7, 2020 at 9:55 AM Martin Morgan <mtmorgan.b...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Do you have koenvandenberge's public key in your github repository?
>>
>> On 4/7/20, 3:51 AM, "Bioc-devel on behalf of Hector Roux de Bezieux" <
>> bioc-devel-boun...@r-project.org on behalf of
>> hector.rouxdebezi...@berkeley.edu> wrote:
>>
>>    Hi,
>>    My github usernameis HectorRDB but this is what happens if I try to
>> connect
>>    to git.bioconductor
>>
>>    ssh g...@git.bioconductor.org
>>    PTY allocation request failed on channel 0
>>    hello koenvandenberge, this is ...
>>
>>    However, I am not koenvandenberge. I am working with him on the
>> tradeSeq
>>    package but the ssh keys on my computer are not shared with him. The
>>    problem happened while  I was trying to push changes to the devel
>> branch of
>>    the newly admitted Dune package. That failed with a similar issue.
>>
>>    Pushing to g...@git.bioconductor.org:packages/Dune.git
>>    FATAL: W any packages/Dune koenvandenberge DENIED by fallthru
>>
>>    My github keys have been correctly transfered to my BiocCredential
>> page (
>>    https://git.bioconductor.org/BiocCredentials/profile/), with Dune
>> listed
>>    under
>> https://git.bioconductor.org/BiocCredentials/permissions_by_user/.
>>    However, my permission at git.bioconductor are those of
>> koenvandenberge.
>>
>>    ssh -T g...@git.bioconductor.org | grep " R W"
>>     R W        packages/stageR
>>     R W        packages/tradeSeq
>>

>>    What should I do?
>>
>>    Thanks for your help.

This email message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential
information.  If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or
agent responsible for the delivery of this message to the intended
recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or use of this email message is prohibited.  If you have received
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and
delete this email message from your computer. Thank you.