I am having trouble reproducing some vignette build errors for our
PharmacoGx package on Windows (tokay2).

The error is a Latex error:
LaTeX Error: Environment cslreferences undefined.

It seems likely to be due to a missing dependency for the style file
we are using, however, I do not understand why it works on all other
build machines. tokay1 does not have the same error, and is building
the same vignette. Likewise, none of the other OS machines are missing
this dependency.

I also tried to reproduce in a newly reinstalled Windows environment.
After installing R 4.0, Rtools, all the package dependencies, and:
knitr, knitcitations, rmarkdown, pander, and tinytex, the package
builds on the machine. As far as I can tell, all these packages are
also installed on tokay2.

Does tokay2 use a different Latex distribution from what is installed
by tinytex ?

--
Petr Smirnov

psmirnov2...@gmail.com