In Addition to Nitesh's comments:

Please do not push the version to 1.0.0 yourself.  This will be done at the
time of release by the core team.  Continue to increment z of verion x.y.z.
For example 0.99.5.

For now,  you have to wait for a nightly build to view the results of the
build/check.
http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/devel/bioc-LATEST/TimiRGeN/

Information on timing of build report and how long from push to viewing is
summarized at the top of this page:
http://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/troubleshoot-build-report/
Remember new builds will only register with a valid version bump.

You could always create a temporary directory and try checking the code out
from git.bioconductor.org to see if the changes got successfully pushed to the
server.  Or check out the RSS feed

Cheers,

Lori Shepherd

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center

Elm & Carlton Streets

Buffalo, New York 14263