Hi,

I don’t think we can help you change email on the bioc-devel mailing list.
Please check password retrieval steps or just resubscribe with your new email.

Activate your account in BiocCredentials and you’ll gain access
https://git.bioconductor.org/BiocCredentials/account_activation
<https://git.bioconductor.org/BiocCredentials/account_activation>, this is with
your new email address.

Change the DESCRIPTION file once you gain access.

Nitesh