EWCE may need to be reviewed for reinclusion.  I tried to check on R-devel
with the repo you mentioned.  Do you
have a current personal repo that passes check with Bioc 3.13/R-devel?

Quitting from lines 220-223 (EWCE.Rmd)
Error: processing vignette 'EWCE.Rmd' failed with diagnostics:
Invalid attribute(s): percentage_gc_content
Please use the function 'listAttributes' to get valid attribute names
--- failed re-building ‘EWCE.Rmd’

On Thu, Feb 11, 2021 at 9:41 AM Murphy, Alan E <a.mur...@imperial.ac.uk>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> My apologies in advance if this is not the correct mailing list for this
> question, regarding development to the EWCE Bioconductor package.
>
> I work as part of Dr. Nathan Skene's group who submitted the package EWCE<
> https://bioconductor.riken.jp/packages/3.5/bioc/html/EWCE.html#since> to
> Bioconductor some years ago. The package fell out of maintenance and as
> such was deprecated from Bioconductor 3.6. We are working to update and
> hopefully, reinstate the package but are running into issues when pushing
> any changes to Bioconductor. We have been following instructions here<
> http://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/git/sync-existing-repositories/>
> to try and sync our Github updates with the Bioconductor version but can't
> seem to push the new, merged version to Bioconductor.
>
> To test the cause of the issue, we cloned the repo:
>
> git clone https://git.bioconductor.org/packages/EWCE
>
> And updated the version of the package in the DESCRIPTION file and tried
> pushing the change, using Nathan's account which is associated with the
> package. However, we still can't push to Bioconductor, getting the error:
>

> -bash-4.2$ git push origin master
> FATAL: W any packages/EWCE n.skene DENIED by fallthru
> (or you mis-spelled the reponame)
> fatal: Could not read from remote repository.Please make sure you have the
> correct access rights
> and the repository exists.
>
> It appears it does recognise Nathan's account but doesn't think he has
> access rights to the repo. It is worth noting that EWCE is also not listed
> on his account's webpage.
>
> We are wondering if this issue is caused by EWCE being deprecated and if
> so, what are the necessary steps to reinstate it?
>
> Kind regards,
> Alan.
>
> Alan Murphy
> Bioinformatician
> Neurogenomics lab
> UK Dementia Research Institute
> Imperial College London

The information in this e-mail is intended only for the ...{{dropped:18}}