Hi,

I don't see that you have aliases for these symbols, hence the warning:

  hpages@spectre:~/cyanoFilter/man$ grep 'alias{PhytoFilter}' *.Rd
  hpages@spectre:~/cyanoFilter/man$ grep 'alias{clusterExtract}' *.Rd
  etc...

Note that even though you have aliases for some PhytoFilter **methods**:

hpages@spectre:~/cyanoFilter/man$ grep -w PhytoFilter *.Rd | grep alias | grep method

fullFlowframe-PhytoFilter-method.Rd:\alias{fullFlowframe,PhytoFilter-method}
  plot-PhytoFilter-ANY-method.Rd:\alias{plot,PhytoFilter,ANY-method}

reducedFlowframe-PhytoFilter-method.Rd:\alias{reducedFlowframe,PhytoFilter-method}

here 'R CMD check' is complaining about the lack of an alias for the PhytoFilter **object** (which turns out to be a function). Since you export this symbol (via the export(PhytoFilter) directive in your NAMESPACE file), you need to provide an alias for it in one of your man pages.

Hope this helps,

H.