Hello,
I�m having some issues in interpreting BiocCheck outputs, maybe someone can
tell me how to fix the issues.

I�ve got 2 main issues that cause the check to fail after normal CRAN check has
passed:

  1.  I get this error message

* Checking if other packages can import this one...

    * ERROR: Packages providing 2 object(s) used in this package should be
imported in the NAMESPACE file, otherwise packages importing

      this package may fail.

However it is nowhere mentioned which packages they are and where those objects
are instantiated so I have no clue how to solve this one

  1.  Since previous version of the package, which built and passed checks
without issues, I�ve been using a custom *.Rmd file placed in inst/rmd in the
vignette to recycle the same chunk of code and optimizing time in phase of
update (I update info only once instead of 4 times). Even if the package passes
CRAN checks, BiocCheck errors telling me it can�t find this Rmd file and
therefore can�t evaluate the chunk where it is mentioned. Any suggestion on
this?

Thanks in advance
Giulia