Hello,

I’m having some troubles updating my package(BindingSiteFinder) on the devel
branch.

I’ve made some changes to the code and as always incremented the z part of the
version number. Then I realized that the y part of the version number was
already changed by the Bioconductor team (to 1.3.0). I guess in preparation for
the new release. So, I left the version number like this, to not mess things up.

Now my package does compile without errors or warnings, but my changes do not
show on the devel landing page. Also, I still want to push some more changes
prior to the upcoming release.

My question is how do I properly set the version numbers here? Do I keep it
with the y part set to the new release and then increment the z part (so 1.3.0
to 1.3.1?), or do I go back to the lates version number? Since I did not push
any changes in the last cycle it would then be 1.2.1. And if I do will the
package still build in the new release?

Maybe someone knows what to do here?

Thanks a lot in advance
Mirko