Hello Bioconductor,

I’m sorry for asking again, but I still have trouble updating my package
BindingSiteFinder
(http://bioconductor.org/packages/3.16/bioc/html/BindingSiteFinder.html).

I increased the version number in the DESCRIPTION file, pushed all changes to
github and also to Bioconductor, following the workflow in
https://contributions.bioconductor.org/git-version-control.html#scenarios-for-code-update.
 I get no errors or warnings. Every output looks as expected.

But when I check the build report, things get interesting
(http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/devel/bioc-LATEST/BindingSiteFinder/).
The site tells me that a new version of the package was build (new date on the
top of the page). But the version number and the corresponding git commit is
not correct. It should be version 1.3.1 (commit f6bcd84), but it shows version
1.3.0 (commit 10ce962).

I now tried to increment the version number once more (to 1.3.2) to see if that
triggers any change, but I have the feeling I’m missing some part of the puzzle
her. I would welcome any help or advice on that issue.

Thank you in advance.

Mirko