Ubuntu and macOS errors are now fixed, but the palomino4/Windows error
is still there (this error is different), says, it needs OpenSSL.
Thanks in advance.

===========
Collecting package metadata (current_repodata.json): ...working...
Collecting package metadata (current_repodata.json): ...working...
failed

CondaSSLError: OpenSSL appears to be unavailable on this machine.
OpenSSL is required to
download and install packages.
Exception: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='conda.anaconda.org', port=443):
Max retries exceeded with url:
/conda-forge/win-64/current_repodata.json (Caused by SSLError("Can't
connect to HTTPS URL because the SSL module is not available."))

+ "C:/Users/biocbuild/AppData/Local/r-miniconda/condabin/conda.bat"
"create" "--yes" "--prefix"
"C:/Users/biocbuild/AppData/Local/r-miniconda/envs/r-reticulate"
"python=3.8" "numpy" "--quiet" "-c" "conda-forge"
failed

CondaSSLError: OpenSSL appears to be unavailable on this machine.
OpenSSL is required to
download and install packages.

Exception: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='conda.anaconda.org', port=443):
Max retries exceeded with url:
/conda-forge/win-64/current_repodata.json (Caused by SSLError("Can't
connect to HTTPS URL because the SSL module is not available."))

Thanks and best,
  Sarvesh

--

thanks!