Hi Stevie,

To follow up on this, BiocCheck is missing from devel because some changes
in R-devel tripped up a few unit tests, and the package hasn't been built
successfully.  It looks like Marcel has fixed those issues (
https://code.bioconductor.org/browse/BiocCheck/commits/master) and it
should be available in a day or so once the build system has next run.

I see you also ran into the problem where calling system_requirements("ubuntu",
"22.04") gives an error about not being able to use Ubuntu 22.04.  This is
unfortunate as the fix for this was merged into remotes in April (
https://github.com/r-lib/remotes/pull/705) but that version has never made
it to CRAN!  However, since you're running in the Docker container all of
the system requirements are already installed (that's one of the key
reasons to use the container), so you can actually just remove that step
entirely.  If you ever stop using the container you'd need to reinstate it.

Cheers,
Mike