Hi Bioconductor team member,

Hope you are doing well! My name is Lihe Liu, and we are a computational
biology team from Animal & Dairy Science Department at UW-Madison.

We have great interests in separate logic and data in our R package development
by integrating AnnotationHub.

I went over the CreateAHubPackage vignette and I have two questions:

  1.  Our data is not a typical �annotation�, instead, we have multiple related
tabular data items of multiple livestock species. Would this fit in the purpose
of AnnotationHub?
  2.  On top of above, we very much prefer to organize the data in to a
relational database (read-only), ideally with indexes built and support
concurrency. Can we upload a portal database or it has to be built on the fly?

Any other guidance/instructions would be highly appreciated!

Thank you in advance!

Best,
Lihe