Hi Martin,

Yes, I removed that specified test case that failed the check in order to meet
Bioconductor 3.18 release deadline.

Thanks again for looking into this!

Best,

Reina C.

On Oct 19, 2023, at 4:20 AM, Martin Grigorov <martin.grigo...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Reina,

The checks pass now after your last commit:

```
* checking for unstated dependencies in ‘tests’ ... OK
* checking tests ...
  Running ‘testthat.R’
 OK
* checking for unstated dependencies in vignettes ... OK
* checking package vignettes in ‘inst/doc’ ... OK
* checking running R code from vignettes ...
  ‘permutation_based_testing.Rmd’ using ‘UTF-8’... OK
  ‘scoring_functions.Rmd’ using ‘UTF-8’... OK
 NONE
* checking re-building of vignette outputs ... OK
* checking PDF version of manual ... OK
* DONE

```

biocbuild@kunpeng2 ~/g/CaDrA (devel)> git log -1
commit ae6513e0877d5866fc8240eb123b8bc83af73e19 (HEAD -> devel, origin/master,
origin/devel, origin/HEAD)
Author: RC-88 <lilychau...@gmail.com<mailto:lilychau...@gmail.com>>
Date:   Wed Oct 18 16:14:42 2023 -0400

    remove testing for ks_score method due to inconsistent results on linux and
macOS amd64

I will try to debug the disabled code later !

Martin

On Thu, Oct 19, 2023 at 12:21 AM Chau, Reina