Dear Christian

If your vignette attaches another package that exports a “results” function,
after it attached SNPhood which defines its own results function, then the R
interpreter has no other choice than doing what it does.

Other people adding additional functionality to their packages is probably not
something one can really complain about, so I see three options
- you use SNPhood::results in your vignette
- you don’t attach the other package, and rather just use what you need from it
using “::”
- you convince Hervé to add ‘results' to BiocGenerics and everyone who exports
such a function converts it to a method for that generic.

Thank you and kind regards
Wolfgang

--
Wolfgang Huber