Hi,

I have the package ComplexUpset as a dependency for some packages and the
recent changes to ggplot2 v3.5.0 have thrown a spanner in the works.
ComplexUpset calls `theme_minimal()` internally, but it appears that after
updating to ggplot2 v3.5.0 locally this specific call is still returning
values as for ggplot2 3.4.x which throws a build error for my packages,
despite this being a direct call to the ggplot2 function theme_minimal(). I
suspect that ComplexUpdate's call to theme_minmal() is somehow returning
values from the version of ggplot2 that was installed at the time of it's
own install. I uninstalled ComplexUpset locally and reinstalled it and this
has fixed the error for me. The identical call is now returning values
which are compatible with ggplot2 v3.5.0

As there are no package updates for ComplexUpset, I can't see this being
resolved on the BBS any other way than a clean reinstall of ComplexUpset.
Do complete reinstalls happen regularly, or are they only triggered by
package updates? If the latter, is there a way of performing a manual
reinstall of ComplexUpset on the BBS

Sorry if that's a bit confusing. Please see
https://github.com/krassowski/complex-upset/issues/195 for more details

Thanks Stevie