Hello,
The package singleCellTK
<https://bioconductor.org/checkResults/devel/bioc-LATEST/singleCellTK/> is
currently slated for depreciation in Bioc devel (3.19). We have been
actively fixing the dependency issues, mainly the underlying changes in
Seurat update. We are fixing one last issue to be compatible with an update
in the GSVA package which should allow the linux and macos builds to pass
(should be done in the next day). The remaining windows build failing is
due to other BioC packages not currently passing, but this is outside of
our control.

We have also changed the maintainer as the previous maintainer left the lab.

We were hoping that the depreciation tag could be removed. We will
continue to address any other issues that pop up going forward
in release/devel.

Thanks,
Josh

--