Dear Bioconductor Team,

I pushed my updates for the package zitools a few days ago. However, there is
an error on macOS merida1: ERROR: this R is version 4.3.3, package 'zitools'
requires R >= 4.4.0.

On Linux (nebbiolo1) is everything fine. Is that a problem? Because as far as I
understood, the package should be dependent on R-4.4.

Thanks in advance,
Carlotta

Carlotta Meyring
Methods of Modelling and Bioinformatics in Systems Biomedicine (MSB)
Institute of Medical Biometry and Statistics (IMBI)
Faculty of Medicine and Medical Center - University of Freiburg

Postal Address: Stefan-Meier-Str. 26, 79104 Freiburg
Mail: carlotta.meyr...@uniklinik-freiburg.de
Phone: +49 761 270 83805
Homepage:
www.uniklinik-freiburg.de/imbi/msb.html<http://www.uniklinik-freiburg.de/imbi.html>