I am a second year B.Tech biotech students.My friends and i are keen
on applying for training progrommes in the field og
biotech...specifically immunology, genetics, techniques in
biotech...etc during the period of dec 08' and Jan 09'.
Could we please have guidance in the same matter.
Thankyou.

Please Request your Friend : Join Biofriend India.
We assured quality posting

Satish Chauk
Biofriend India Manager
Pune (India)